Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast buschhans

BF 1942 mixed: 1918 help, Heroes 42 & EoD Mod compact!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast buschhans

eod_wallpaper_10.jpg

The new year starts with some pretty news.

You don't need to walk through the jungle and look for a man named 'Charlie' anymore but you may look for 'Charleen'.

The new team class will be released with v2.40.

We all hope this will NOT destroy the game

For more photos:

Click here for take a look!

callofbeauty.jpg

(Quelle: eodmod.org)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bf-heroes-logo.gifbf1942logo_insert.jpg

Battlefield Heroes'42: Perilous Port Winter

BFH doesn't have any buildings with interiors, so unless they suddenly make any, I don't plan on adding something like that.

I've finished the ice mesh and got it ingame and everything's lightmapped. I will do the minimap and add singleplayer to it next. After I finish this one I will wait for EA to make the day version of the map so I can finally finish the original night version. v3.0 still won't have my El Alamein conversion yet as I have not worked further on it so far. Been too busy with other things. But that map will likely be in the next version after this one. :D

Video of how Perilous Port Winter appears thus far:

[flash width=250 height=250]

If an unlucky soldier finds him self slipping into one of the cracks in the ice they will meet an immediate death. (mostly since if you fall in the cracks you wouldn't be able to get out anyway.

(Quelle: gfmod.com)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield1918.jpg

3on3-Cup 2011: Tournement List and results

Breaking News: The final will be hosted today as always competently on the micro by Ernst Friedrich and Vellern. Possibly by TS to the connection conditions referred to in the previous news. In this case is due to missing Admin rights in the FH-TS and the resulting uncontrollable mute function: fasten, hanging out, shut up keep. But as always we want to spread the rumor that EF just tried tinkering on a video broadcast! So stay tuned

Gamma-Group

Spiel 1: (TAR) Herbert Wehner......vs.....FHT in da place.............200:000

Spiel 2: (TAR) Herbert Wehner......vs.....-=DHA=- Necrophilia....048:162

Spiel 3: FHT in da place..........vs.....-=DHA=- Necrophilia...........000:200

Tabelle

1.) -=DHA=- Necrophilia......6......+314

2.) (TAR) Herbert Wehner....3......+086

3.) FHT in da place...............0......-400

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi-Group

Spiel 1: |FF| Hoschi Forever..vs...HaSiJoMi..................................109:129

Spiel 2: |FF| Hoschi Forever..vs...=DFL= tripple penetration.....046:169

Spiel 3: HaSiJoMi.............vs...=DFL= tripple penetration............056:093

Tabelle

1.) =DFL= tripple penetration.....6......+160

2.) HaSiJoMi..................................3......-017

3.) |FF| Hoschi Forever................0......-143

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackjack-Group

Spiel 1: -=DHA=- die Uschis........vs.....-=DHA=- Keimania........166:106

Spiel 2: -=DHA=- die Uschis........vs.....DiLaFe.............................178:000

Spiel 3: -=DHA=- Keimania..........vs.....DiLaFe.............................081:167

Tabelle

1.) -=DHA=- die Uschis.................6......+238

2.) DiLaFe........................................3......-92

3.) -=DHA=- Keimania...................0......-146

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild-Card-Round

(TAR) Herbert Wehner - HaSiJoMi.............087:155

=DFL= tripple penetration - DiLaFe...........147:061

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half Final

-=DHA=- Necrophilia - HaSiJoMi..::::::::::::::............................132:132 (078:083 nach Verlängerung)

-=DHA=- die Uschis - =DFL= tripple penetration.................120:134

Final

HaSiJoMi - =DFL= tripple penetration..................000:000

Help wanted

For the implementation of new BF team help of Veterans of the modding scene finds the small 1918 1918 maps.

Should readers coder, Unwrapper, Skinner or modellers are, have the desire to deal once again with the mother of all battlefields.

The Cicero or Kaiser5 can log to the team member of (BF-games, Inside1918).

Every little help is welcome. Testers are also looking for.

Fans are invited to submit suggestions and ideas for the new version.

hgklan.plusboard.de

inside1918.net

bfgames.net

(Quelle: bfgames.net, inside1918.net, eodmod.org & hgklan.plusboard.de)