Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast

BVSM/BVRM 2.0beta4h released

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder gibt es eine neue Version der beiden Admintools BVSM/BVRM von http://www.blackbagops.com:

I've posted BxSM beta 4h on the download pages. This release squashes several serious bugs in both Windows and Linux versions of BxSM and is what Microsoft would call a "critical update".

* Fixed issue causing "SECURITY ALERT! Client at does not have access to command BABE0000!" error in bxsmd

* Fixed issue causing "Select() returned an error! Bad file descriptor (9)" error in bxsmd

* Fixed bug causing server settings to appear in maplist.con (Linux)

* Fixed crashbug that occured when selecting or clearing the idle map (Windows)

* Fixed crashbug in bxsmd when server directory name contains spaces

* Linux server error messages will now appear in the bxsmd log in daemon mode

* Dropped number of auto-kick-language warnings from 3 to 1

* Added "Copy player to clipboard" menu command in Player menu

* Added "internet version checking" to Windows utilities

From beta 4h onwards all four Windows utilities will contact BBO on startup to do a version check and will log a NOTICE message if the version you have is out of date. This version check will also display important messages from me from time to time to alert you to any serious issues that affect BxSM admins.

This will be the last BxSM release until the BFV 1.2 patch arrives when I will add support for the inactive functions that are waiting for BFV server-side support (player chat logging, PB GUIDs & banning, auto-kick-lanuage, in-game admin). Following this I will be working to release a final build of BxSM v2.0 before the end of the year.

Special thanks go to Mario "Weaklinks" Massa from SAS clan for letting me comandeer his Linux servers for a whole weekend in the hunt for the cause of the dreaded "BABE0000" and "Bad file descriptor (9)" errors (they were worthy adversaries!).

As always, please post bug reports in the following forums: BFSM for Windows here, BFSM for Linux here, BVSM for Windows here and BVSM for Linux here.

Gast

Hi!

Seit heute gibt es einen Bugfix für den BVRM 2.0beta4h:

As many of you will have seen in your Remote Manager log files, I have posted a new build of BFRM and BVRM that corrects a problem with the "Change Password" function in the Settings button-menu. Download BxRM again to get the fix.

Gast

Hi!

A few issues have cropped up with beta 4h and I'm currently testing fixes at a few sites. The issues are;

* BxSMD reads/writes PB files from the wrong dir when +overlayPath is active.

* Implemented a fix for the "Couldn't detect server startup path!" system error causing servers to restart.

* Removed PB command causing servers to crash on ban/unban when "Ban in Both" is enabled. This problem is caused by a long-running PB crashbug and I've decided to just work around it rather than wait for EB to fix it. In the future admins must configure the pb_sv_autoUpdBan setting to ON to make sure pbbans.dat is updated after a ban/unban operation. If this is not done and the server crashes before flushing pbbans.dat some bans may be lost.

* Found and fixed a problem causing high CPU utilisation in bxsmd after it was signalled to exit.

I have also extended the Banned Words function so it's possible to specify "name only" and "chat only" banned words. More info will follow at the next release. If you're experiencing any of the above problems and would an updated build contact me.

Gast

Hi!

Heute wurde eine neue Build für den BVSM bereitgestellt. Damit sollen die obigen Probleme gefixt sein.

I've posted an updated build of BxSM beta 4h on the download pages. This build corrects the problems in Server Manager listed below and does not require a new version of Remote Manager. You can just replace the existing SM binary and resume normal operations. The new build has version number 2.4.8.1.

This new build also incorporates some extensions to the Banned Words function. The changes extend the number of pattern modifiers available in BannedWords.con.

Pattern  Matches (Conditions)

word  names and chat (partial match, case insensitive)

$word  name only (exact match, case sensitive)

@word  chat only (partial match, case insensitive)

#word  name only (partial match, case insensitive)

I have also modified SM so all of the "auto admin" functions kick via PunkBuster (if enabled) so players see the reason they were kicked from the server.

This build has been in use for most of the week at several sites and resolves all BxSM issues known at this time. The next beta version (4i) will follow the BFV 1.2 patch release and will be the precursor to a final release of BxSM v2.0 before the end of the year.