Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast

CCED v1.21 (CustomCombat Editor) released

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast

Hi!

Gestern wurde der CustomCombat Editor 1.2 released:

I've posted CCED v1.2 on the BFV download page. Here is the changelist;

* Released under Visual C++ 7.1

* Added 7 new vehicles to stay current with BFV 1.2

* If CCED crashes, it will now write out a .log file in its CWD

* Fixed a MAJOR bug where CCED was flipping the teams

* Fixed a minor bug where profiles weren't marked as dirty in certain situations

* Fixed a minor bug where Save As wasn't clearing the dirty flag for the loaded profile

Please post CCED feedback in this forum thread. Thanks.

Gast

Und wer Probleme mit Abstürzen des CCED 1.2 hat sollte sich das hier mal durchlesen:

Just a quick post about CCED 1.2. If you're experiencing problems with CCED 1.2 crashing, this is caused by trying to edit v1.1 CC profiles. The solution is to delete or move all existing .wst files out of the CCED folder. Unfortunately this also means you'll have to recreate your CC profiles with the new editor. I've asked Brent to see if it's possible to prevent the need to recreate CC profiles everytime DICE changes the file format and we'll try to address this in a future release if possible.

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder gibt es ne neue Version des CCED. Diese soll obiges Problem mit den 1.1 CC Profilen lösen.

I've posted a new build of CCED v1.2.1 on the BFV download page. This build fixes the crashbug that occurs when loading v1.1 CC profiles. If you experience any problems or want to send in some feedback regarding CCED, please email brent AT blackbagops DOT com. Thanks.