Zum Inhalt springen
bosco

PR Dev Journal

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ja, ihr habt schon Recht.

Im Moment ist das ganze zu sehr auf Zufall basiert. Wenn tatsächlich die längeren Stabilisierungszeiten kommen, dann hat man endlich einen Vorteil wenn man sich mal ne Weile still hält und das ganze hat mehr mit der überlegenen Stellung als mit Glück und Zufall zu tun.

So hier mal wieder den thread auf nen neuen stand bringen.

[R-DEV]CodeRedFox

[Deployable] Razor wire & Tank traps

I cant take full credit as these where already made assets I just mashed together and made collision elements for. Thought I already posted these...guess not.

These will stop both players and vehicles. Now a defense line is more usable. These will look and sit just like all deployables. These are made to replace the current razor wire. Same size, but will need to be built.

2104-albums33-picture372.jpg

PS this was what the DB's CRF mess up thread was about.

Link

Und dann noch ein unscheinbar anmutendes update zu der Kitverteilung für die Ins was für mich aber ein wenig traurig stimmt.

[R-DEV]dbzao

There will be an AK47 without bayonet.

G3 will be limited to the Insurgent Cell Leader.

Link

Auch eher unspektakulär aber wohl mit rießigen taktischen auswirkungen ist diese update.

[R-DEV]Rhino

After v0.8's release, [R-DEV]Dr Rank wanted me to make some new fields for Sangin and other maps. Well instead of just doing reskins for the old, flawed Overgrowth Fields I decided to look into new concepts due to flaws in the old fields, such as mappers are very limited in how they can use them since they are huge blocks, bad LODs and lots of other small issues like that.

Old PR Overgrowth Rice Field

78665098ws6.jpg

I spent a few days working out a few basic concepts, came up with quite a few, many simply did not work out and had the same kinda flaws as the old fields.

Eventually one of my ideas did start to look a little promising, with the basic the concept of this idea was to make a basic small patch that you would then put loads of them together using the overgrowth tool to place them and then mix them with undergrowth for extra up close detail.

50231034qm6.jpg

screen142iw4.jpg

screen143hf0.jpg

screen144fe8.jpg

screen146lc8.jpg

We got this into testing with a bunch of testers and found that these do indeed conceal players extremely well and we could also surprisingly not see any performance difference between the original qwai without them. Thou there is a small problem with this concept, is that it is very hard to setup these fields on your map as a mapper, thou you the player do not have to worry about that.

The main advantage of these new fields over the old ones from a mappers point of view is that you are not limited to square fields, like you can see above, the fields can be all kind of shapes and for the most part you can fill them with these new overgrowth fields. They also do not have to be placed on 100% flat terrain, they can get away with being placed on slight gradients and slopes thou if any extreme changes in terrain happens these can float like at the edge of the fields.

Due to the size of Qwai it would take a lot of time to clean up all the large fields that are in the map, so although I used the map for orignal ingame testing of these, Qwai will NOT have these fields in it for v0.85

Instead I'm piloting this concept on the new map, West Fallujah where I've made new "Wild Grass" fields for this map.

Bild

Some of you have already noticed these fields in the screens I've released on Fallujah in anouther Dev Journal on the map itself but encase you have not, here they are with some extras.

Bild

Bild

Providing everything goes well on Fallujah in v0.85 with these fields we will look at making many more types of these fields and putting them on many other maps where ever its feasibly possible, like Qwai, Al Basrah etc.

For future types of fields we are looking at many types and there [R-DEV]Pride has been also hard at work making some new field textures for this purpose. One of these that some of you had noticed one of my less scuttle hints has been my avatar that I put up for Remembrance Day (which I've not got round to changing yet) which has been poppy fields. Pride has made 6 types of poppy textures that I have setup ingame and we hope to use in some future Afghanistan and other themed maps

59080392by8.jpg

We hope these fields will add a new dimension to realistic gameplay as well as making our maps look and feel more realistic.

Link

Äußerst beeindruckend!

Mit den ganzen neuen Features für Außenposten ergiebt sich eine ganze neue Spieltiefe :danke:

Die Vegetation- wunder bar!

ich freu mich schon..

Bearbeitet von XsantaXcruzX

Schon :D und das man nu wohl mehr rennen kann gefällt mir auch

Schon :D und das man nu wohl mehr rennen kann gefällt mir auch

Richtig! Das war es, was mir an dem Vid eigentlich gefallen hat. Wie lange die Waffen zum anlegen brauchen ist mir eigentlich schnuppe, muss man sich halt ein bisschen einteilen. Aber das man jetzt wieder länger sprinten kann, das gefällt mir sehr gut. Damit machen jetzt Maps wie Korengal etc. wieder wesentlich mehr Spaß.

Was mich allerdings nocht interessieren würden, wären die Iron-Sights der Waffen. Die waren nämlich in dem Vid eigentlich kaum zu erkennen...

Also das Model der kurzen AKS-74U is aus USI und da is das ironsight ziemlich gut, wobei man auch im video sieht das man bei der kleinen wohl am meisten sieht :puuuh:

Hier mal nen link zur USI news von damals da siehste die waffe noch ein wenig genauer, leider hab ich keins mir Ironsights gefunden :fear2:

Die andre älter wirkende Ak hab ich schon mal vor länger zeit gepostet aber hier noch mal ein screen aus dem editor.

aksight.jpg

Bei den AK101 die die russen nu bekommen hab ich leider nix gefunden :dau:

HEUL :cry3:

Disclaimer: The sprint time you see in this video is not a representation of the 0.85 sprint/stamina settings.

The intended changes are,

SOLDIERS: Final standardisation of sprint times. 30 seconds of sprint time (15 for collaborators). Refill time is 80 seconds. (jaymz)

Link

Wie sich das aber nur im vergleich zu der 0.8 verhält. Da hab ich keine Ahnung :fear2:

HEUL :cry3:

Link

Wie sich das aber nur im vergleich zu der 0.8 verhält. Da hab ich keine Ahnung :fear2:

So schlimm ist es doch auch nicht. Die Sprintzeit in dem Video war ja nun auch ein bischen sehr lang, oder?

vielleicht bauen die bei den SSGs endlich mal brauchbare Mil-dot absehen ein..kann den vanilla-scheiss nicht mehr haben..

das bei de dragunov können die ja lassen- das is real. nur bei den andren...

SSG=Scharfschützengewehren

Ich erklärs kurz:

Ein Mil-Dot Absehen sieht zum Beispiel so aus: 6-mil-dot-reticle.jpg

und ist eins der meistgenutzten Absehen im militärischen Bereich. Das gibts auch mit leuchtabsehen, höhenangabe mit drin..und so weiter. grundlegend siehts aber so aus wie auf dem Bild da oben.

Bei diesem Absehen ist präzises Schießen möglich weil man sich durch die Punkte sehr genau orientieren kann.

Der Abstand zwischen der Mitte des einen zur mitte des andere Punktes bezeichnet man als 1 mil.

Mildot.gif

hier der Rechner dazu: umrechnung

Das hier könnte auch interessant sein

dort wird erklärt, wie man damit schießt.

HIER kann man das ausprobieren

ich hab nach einigen Versuchen getroffen:

shot%201.jpg

hoffe geholfen zu haben :D

Bearbeitet von XsantaXcruzX