Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast

Kevin (BBO) arbeitet am BVSM/BVRM

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast

Hi!

Gestern hat Kevin von www.blackbagops.com bekannt gegeben dass er an BF:Vietnam kompatiblen Versionen seiner beiden Server- Administrationstools arbeitet:

Well it seems from the forums that there are more than a few people who would like to see a BFSM for Battlefield Vietnam and how can I let BFSM fans down? I have started working on BVSM and bvsmd and already have functional builds running here. I will continue to work on BVSM when I have time (in between math & physics assignments) and hope to make it available soon (read "when it's done").

As always BVSM and bvsmd will be FREE software (EA/DICE are not supporting BVSM) so please don't forget to throw  a coin in the plate  for this poor university student! I would like to thank everyone for the amazing show of support in the forums of late, I am very proud to be a part of the BF community. Thank you.

Gast

Hi!

Kevin hat schon am Sonntag ein vorraussichtliches Releasedatum im http://bfvietnam.lightcubed.com Forum geposted:

Both Windows and Linux versions of BVSM are currently in testing at various places around the globe and I am aiming for a release next Sunday night (March 28).

Fein dann kööne wir endlich unseren BFV_Server entjungfern...

Hoffentlich hat Kevin die ganzen Bugs dann beseitigt..

Thanks Christian für die Info..