Battlefield Pirates - BFP2 Yarr2.1 Client Full
Die überarbeitete Version der zweiten Ausgabe von Battlefield Pirates 2. Viele Bugs wurden entfernt.
Changelog Version 2.1
SOLDIERS: More than doubled the sprinting duration, changing sprint start to 33% (from 50%) and made per-kit modifications (some run further, some recover faster, etc).
- For all cannons with multiple ammo types, player must sit in firearm (and ammo type) to reload it to prevent shell spamming
- HAND WEAPONS:
- Reduced blunderbuss reload speed slightly (between musket and musketoon now), increased per-pellet damage a bit and focused the cone spread some more.
- Removed a reload timer on the zombie axe which may be causing it to get "stuck"
- Adjusted the ranges of the cutlasses and axes
- Fixed the ducksfoot so the projectiles spread out like a shotgun
- Added proper zoom animations for the musketoon
- Fixed sound on the parrot and greatly reduced the reload time (which affects how fast you can get a new parrot off a powderkeg for example).
- Fixed the Pegleg locators on all Zombie maps
- Zombie spawn pts are scattered across all maps, and are individually selectable (you can choose where to spawn in).
- Storm the Bastion Zombie 32 combat area fixed so you cant hide outside the fort
- Added falconets on all Storm the Bastion Conquest churches to help blow the door (somehow removed since v1.2)
- Black Beards Atol Conquest 32 now has unique combat areas per team to keep enemies from spawn camping uncappable flags
- Additional cannons and falconets placed on all BBA maps
- Blue Bayou and Wake Island lightmaps have been completely redone
- Crossbones Keep Zombie 64 jaw island spawnpoint removed (in addition to scattering/selectable changes above)
- Dead Calm Conquest 16 combat area changed to just the ships (also makes the HUD map alot more detailed)
- O Me Hearty Beach parrot kits positioned better (and a new secret one placed)
- Shallow Draft sounds have been re-engineered to avoid dead spots and sudden stop/starts
- Shipwreck Shoals CTF 64 combat area adjusted to make attacking the Pegleg flag more difficult
- Wake Island 1707 - fixed terrain, coloring and lightmap issues
- Added SP support on Blue Bayou and Frylar2
- Fixed Frylar2 flag names
- Improved Oh Me Hearties Beach lag issues
- Removed jumping bug from dolphins, created sound effects, added to more maps
- Added 150m radar sweep (UAV component) to hot air balloon
- Fixed the AIBehaviors.ai so more SP maps will work