Battlefield 1: Ein Blick in das Community Test Environment
CTE-Update vom 2. Oktober 2017
SPECIALIZATIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- The concealed Rescue Specialization has been changed and no longer deploys smoke automatically on a downed squad mate. In order for smoke to be deployed on a downed squad mate, a squad mate with the specialization must now spot the downed player.
- Fixed an issue with the Stimulant Syringe specialization where the soldier that was revived would not receive the sprint boost.
- Fixed an issue with Healing Hands Challenge #1 "Heal 10 Different Squad Members" to not have to be "in a round" which was incorrect and prompted squad hopping. It is now "Global All Time" which means it tracks between matches.
Fixed issues where Soldier Assignment progress was not being displayed properly.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Changed the Ottoman Standard Issue Rifle from the Martini Henry to the G98. This is both more historically accurate, and should be a better matchup against the British SMLE.
- Increased Tripwire - HE blast damage from 80 to 85, enough to score an Assist Counts As Kill against an enemy with the Flak specialization.
- Fixed an issue where throwing a smoke grenade would prevent the thrower from performing other actions for a short time.
- Changed mid-length parabellum (25-50 left) reload from 6.75 to 6.85 to match animation position.
- Fixed an issue where 3P Bayonet Charge VO could be cut off if the charge started immediately after the ability recharged.
- Added missing Emblem to Federov Avtomat.
- Fixed an issue where no audio would play for automatic weapons in single fire mode for 3P soldiers.
Fixed grenade resupply audio.
- Fixed overly bright mane and tail on horses in Tsaritsyn cathedral.
- Both gunners of Ilya Muromets now show hit markers when hitting enemy players.
- The Assault Truck's sensitivity is now affected by sensitivity options.
- Fixed an issue where 3P enemy footsteps could be heard too loudly when the local player was in a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the grenade throw emote from a soldier inside the Putilov-Garford Armored car could be heard from very far away.
- Selecting a friendly soldier or vehicle in the deploy screen will now show their current health as a circular bar around the selected icon.
- Fixed an issue where bomber weapons were inaudible from 3P camera in seat 1 for large bombers.
Fixed a bug that prevented players in a squad spawning in a plane controlled by a squad member if it was outside of the combat area used for soldiers. Yeah.
- Improved culling on player heads.
- Turning the motion blur system off entirely when the video options motion blur amount is set to 0% which gains some graphics performance.
- Added options to turn off the chromatic aberration (camera lens causing color fringing along high contrast edges) and photographic film grain noise post processing effects.
- Fixed the issue where the gameplay options for controlling the visibility of the world icons for enemy and friendly soldiers were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause server lag by disabling certain debug features.
- Improved server fps warning icon analysis and alert.
- Players will now be unable to exploit the request order at the end of a round in order to become squad leader in the next round.