CTE-Update vom 2. Oktober 2017
SPECIALIZATIONS & ASSIGNMENTS
- The concealed Rescue Specialization has been changed and no longer deploys smoke automatically on a downed squad mate. In order for smoke to be deployed on a downed squad mate, a squad mate with the specialization must now spot the downed player.
- Fixed an issue with the Stimulant Syringe specialization where the soldier that was revived would not receive the sprint boost.
- Fixed an issue with Healing Hands Challenge #1 "Heal 10 Different Squad Members" to not have to be "in a round" which was incorrect and prompted squad hopping. It is now "Global All Time" which means it tracks between matches.
- Fixed issues where Soldier Assignment progress was not being displayed properly.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Changed the Ottoman Standard Issue Rifle from the Martini Henry to the G98. This is both more historically accurate, and should be a better matchup against the British SMLE.
- Increased Tripwire - HE blast damage from 80 to 85, enough to score an Assist Counts As Kill against an enemy with the Flak specialization.
- Fixed an issue where throwing a smoke grenade would prevent the thrower from performing other actions for a short time.
- Changed mid-length parabellum (25-50 left) reload from 6.75 to 6.85 to match animation position.
- Fixed an issue where 3P Bayonet Charge VO could be cut off if the charge started immediately after the ability recharged.
- Added missing Emblem to Federov Avtomat.
- Fixed an issue where no audio would play for automatic weapons in single fire mode for 3P soldiers.
- Fixed grenade resupply audio.
- Fixed overly bright mane and tail on horses in Tsaritsyn cathedral.
- Both gunners of Ilya Muromets now show hit markers when hitting enemy players.
- The Assault Truck's sensitivity is now affected by sensitivity options.
- Fixed an issue where 3P enemy footsteps could be heard too loudly when the local player was in a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the grenade throw emote from a soldier inside the Putilov-Garford Armored car could be heard from very far away.
- Selecting a friendly soldier or vehicle in the deploy screen will now show their current health as a circular bar around the selected icon.
- Fixed an issue where bomber weapons were inaudible from 3P camera in seat 1 for large bombers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players in a squad spawning in a plane controlled by a squad member if it was outside of the combat area used for soldiers. Yeah.
- Improved culling on player heads.
- Turning the motion blur system off entirely when the video options motion blur amount is set to 0% which gains some graphics performance.
- Added options to turn off the chromatic aberration (camera lens causing color fringing along high contrast edges) and photographic film grain noise post processing effects.
- Fixed the issue where the gameplay options for controlling the visibility of the world icons for enemy and friendly soldiers were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause server lag by disabling certain debug features.
- Improved server fps warning icon analysis and alert.
- Players will now be unable to exploit the request order at the end of a round in order to become squad leader in the next round.