Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast

BVSM/BVRM 2.0beta4i in Arbeit

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast

Es gibt Neuigkeiten zu den nächsten Versionen der Admintools BVSM/BVRM:

University "exam season" is over now and I am taking a well-earned break playing HL2/CSS and visiting with family and friends I haven't seen for a while. I intend to wind up development of BxSM 2.0 over the summer break when I am not working in paid employ. Beta 4i will be the last planned beta release of BxSM. The time and financial pressures of second year university will not allow me to continue this work in 2005. I will release beta 4i "when it's done" and a final version before the end of Feb 2005. If you are aware of any bugs that need fixing please post about them in the forums or they will not be attended to. I will not be adding any major new features to BxSM at this late stage of development beyond what has already been slated. I will post more news about beta 4i in the coming weeks.

Gast

Es gibt wieder ein paar News zur Version 2.0beta4i:

I have located the problem with chat-logging and in-game admin in BVSM(D) and prepared RC2 for the test team. I will review the progress of RC2 when I return from vacation next week. I am hoping that we can release beta 4i on the first Sunday of the New Year! I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. I have had a very successful year in 2004 by achieving straight A's for all of my first year subjects. I hope it has been a successful year for you too.

Gast

Wednesday, 5 January 2005

Beta 4i is coming along well. We are currently tracking down a couple of issues; an intermittent crashbug on banning in the Windows programs and an intermittent problem with in-game admin in bvsmd. I will do a public release of beta 4i when we have nailed these problems.

juhuuuu!

1 mal, nur ein ein einziges mal war ich schneller :):rolleyes:*lol*

http://www.bf-42.de/index.php?action=readnews&newsid=1969

aber nun zum eigentlichen:

Kevin Lockitt wollte doch Anfang diesen Jahres eine Full releasen, weißt du davon schon was??? denn das ist ja immernoch beta....

CC

Gast

Hi!

Oje um die Zeit war ich noch auf ner kleinen Privatlan am zocken, klar dass Du schneller warst. :D

aber nun zum eigentlichen:

Kevin Lockitt wollte doch Anfang diesen Jahres eine Full releasen, weißt du davon schon was??? denn das ist ja immernoch beta....