Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Assault Rifle heisst zwar direkt ins deutsche übersetzt "Angriffsgewehr", aber im deutschen sagt man dazu Sturmgewehr (StGw 44 = Sturmgewehr 44).

Später verkürzt auf nur noch G (z.B. G3) gemeint ist aber Sturmgewehr.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.