Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Gast

BVSM/BVRM 2.0beta4e in Arbeit

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast

Hi!

Heute hat Kevin von BBO auf seiner Newsseite bekannt gegeben dass er an einer neuen Version seine beliebten Admintools BVSM/BVRM arbeitet:

I am currently working on beta 4e which already sports the following new features;

* Added Clients dialog page to BxRM

* Added mod filtering in maplist

* Added support for a server "idle map"

* Added new "banned words" function

(kicks players with banned words in their player name or chat messages)

* Added support for console commands in the player menu

(can be used to kill a player)

* Added option to enforce single client logons

* Added option to shutdown server when BxSM exits

* Made player chat logging optional

* Added support for optional CSV admin log

(can be used with an external "why was I kicked/banned?" application)

I hope to release beta 4e to the testers sometime this weekend for a tentative release date of April 18.

I am interested in hearing how BF1942 and BFVietnam server admins are administering PunkBuster at this time and determining the level of interest in seeing a "PunkBuster" dialog page added to BxSM. If you have any thoughts to offer on this subject please post in this forum thread. Thanks.

Gast

Hi!

Es gibt Neuigkeiten zur beta4e die eigentlich heute released werden sollte:

No public release today as beta 4e has taken a lot longer than anticipated to develop. RC3 will go out to the testers tonight and I hope to release beta 4e next weekend if all goes well. I will post a full changelog and some notes about the changes then.

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder gibt es Neuigkeiten zur nächsten BVSM/BVRM Version:

Beta 4e is still in testing and I am making some changes and enhancements based on the testers' feedback. I am also working through a show-stopper issue that occurs on some Windows Server 2003 boxes.

This is the largest update BxSM has had since BF1942 v1.6 and so we are going to continue the test phase indefinitely until all of the known issues are resolved and BxSM has been punished in Real World testing for at least several weeks. My aim is to drop the "beta" moniker and release beta 4e as BFSM v2.45 at the next release.

Gast

Hi!

Und weitere Neuigkeiten zur nächsten Version 2.0beta4e:

Testing on beta 4e continues this week with the formulation of a new 234-point Test Plan! We have identified approximately 20 issues that need to be resolved before the release of beta 4e. I am working through this tasklist when I can and the testers are continuing to confidence-test 4e on live servers.

There is a large amount of work involved in comprehensively testing this software. If you have the time, inclination and resources to work through a 234-point test plan and help us release the most reliable version of this software yet please contact me.

Testing is repetitive and tedious work so please don't contact me unless you're prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.

I am very busy wiith university these days and I have less and less time to oversee things as I did in the past. Ideally I would like to find a suitably qualified and motivated person to oversee the whole testing process for beta 4e. If you are interested in undertaking this challenge pleasecontact me.

Gast

Hi!

Wieder ein kleines Sonntags- Update zur nächsten Version der BxSM/BxRM Tools von www.blackbagops.com:

I worked most of Friday and Saturday on Release Candidate 4 this weekend and completed all but 3 or 4 items on the current bug/tasklist. Today was Mother's Day here in Australia and so I didn't work on BxSM today. I will complete the remaining items next weekend and hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can do a public release.

My thanks go to everyone that offered to help out with beta-testing. We now have approx. 25 testers on the test team ready and waiting to run the new test plan over RC4 when complete. If you have spoken with me recently about coming on-board the test team please send me an email so I have a contact address for everybody. I would like to hold an online IRC meeting every Sunday night during the test program. Please indicate in your email if you can be available for approx. 30 mins on Sundays around 10am UTC.

Gast

Hi!

Es ist Sonntag und auf www.blackbagops.com gibt es wieder ein paar Neuigkeiten zur nächsten Version der BxSM/BxRM Tools:

Another productive weekend of work has seen RC5 ready for the test team including a new feature that I know everyone will be looking forward to - in-game administration. More details will follow in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder mal gibt es Neuigkeiten zu den Servertools von www.blackbagops.com:

Work on beta 4e continues with testing of RC5. My current plan is to complete the testing phase around the time I finish exams (June 25) so we have a complete list of bugs and work that needs doing. Over the semester break (June 25 to July 25) I will wind-up the current development effort on beta 4e and release a final version of BxSM v2.45.

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder kleine News zur nächsten Version:

Four exams down, one to go! I sit my last university examination on Thursday of this week after which I go on vacation for 4 weeks. Must ... keep ... studying...

During the semester break I will finish off work on BxSM beta 4e. At this stage I plan to release a public beta next Sunday night (June 27) to catch any remaining bugs and get community feedback on the new features.

Gast

Hi!

Die Version 2.0beta4e der BxSM/BxRM Tools werden jetzt laut dem Programmierer Kevin nach dem Release des 1.1er Patches für BF: Vietnam released:

I am on holidays at last! No more lectures, pracs, tutorials or labs for four blessed weeks. Now that I have some time again I am completing work on beta 4e but following EA's http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefiel...unity_update_11 on Friday announcing the BFV 1.1 patch I have decided to hold off releasing 4e at this time.

The BFV 1.1 patch adds all of the missing BF1942 v1.6 features and would be the ideal time to update and release BxSM beta 4e. Hopefully this patch is not more than two weeks away which gives me plenty of time to get everything shipshape for this major release before I head back to university for semester two.

Gast

Hi!

Und wieder ein kleines Sonntags- Update zur nächsten Version der BxSM/BxRM Tools von www.blackbagops.com:

A solid week of work has produced beta 4e RC6 which is now in the hands of the testers. We are continuing to refine the in-game admin system which is receiving rave reviews from the testers' admins. If the BFV 1.1 patch does not ship this Friday I plan to release beta 4e next Sunday night (11 Jul). If it does ship this Friday I still hope to release 4e next Sunday night but I may have to delay a few days if I run into problems or a lot more work needs to be done to make 4e compatible.

Gast

So oft es Neuigkeiten zu den Tools gibt denn diese News gehören in beide GameServer Foren... ;)

Meinst Du ein ServerAdmin der nur einen BF:Vietnam Server hat schaut in's BF1942 GameServer Forum ? ;)