Battlefield 1: Ausblick auf das November-Update – Nivelle Nights wird Basis-Map
Vorläufiges Changelog Battlefield 1 November Update vom 24.10.2017
Today we invite you to test out the latest Battlefield 1 patch with us, as we verify that the performance is still looking good on both the game client and our server software.
Please note that this is not the final version, and we are still working on a few issues such as the Icon Transparency issue. We are hoping that we will be able to resolve it in time for the final release of this patch.
Here is a preview of some of the changes that will be available in the CTE session tonight:
• Added the Mosin-Nagant M91 as the standard issue rifle for the Russian and Bolshevik factions in Custom Games.
• Fixed issue with supply drops landing on Galicia bridge negatively affecting players.
• Removed flamethrower kit from Argonne Forest in the TDM game mode. • Fixed not being able to exit FK 96 if the exit is blocked.
• Suez Frontlines - Tweaked the capture areas, moved the B and D flags to better locations.
• Fixed 08/18 SMG bullet visibility when dropped by dead soldier.
• Fixed the weapons/gadgets button bindings inventory HUD to no longer show the icon of the previously bound button if the currently bound button doesn't have an icon.
• When deploying on a squadmate mid-death during camera transition, the deploy will now be cancelled and player will return to deploy screen.
• The gasmask will now automatically activate when deploying directly into gas.
• The parachute will automatically activate when deploying in the air.
• All 5 weekly medals will now gain progress even when it is not being tracked by the user. Previously only the tracked medal selected by the user could gain progress. Selecting a medal to track in the UI will now just update which medal is shown for the progress UI.
• Potential fix where some players found themselves stuck on the globe screen.
• Selected Specializations HUD disabled in Single Player and Hardcode game mode
• The Scout class can now place two tripwire projectiles of each type: Gas, Incendiary, HE.
• The Coastal Gun turret (In the Name of the Tsar) now properly uses the Soldier/Gunner button mappings (both preset and custom)
• On the Gamepad Control Schemes options screen, the controller preset mappings picture now shows if there are more than two actions mapped per button
• Improved through the gun experience with less camera shake and better visibility when being hit. • Reduced PS4 audio quality issues in large game modes.
• Removed duplicate AT Grenade icon from Elite Class Weapons & Gadgets
• Fixed an issue where throwing certain gadgets onto vehicles could result in uncharacteristically large impact sounds.
• Fixed cavalry spawn on Brusilov Keep and Galicia
• Fixed issue with not being allowed to deploy as a German soldier with the default stick grenade in pre-round.
• Fixed supply drop icon rendering multiple times on Table Top view in Spectator mode.
• Removed large bright smoke from semi-auto rifle muzzle flashes, toned down Chauchat muzzle smoke and Ribeyrolles muzzle flash.
• Fix for seeing a frame of the globe when transitioning from an Operation.
• Fixed issue where Mother VO is cutoff during transition to 2nd Red Tide Operations map.
• Fixed a bug in pre-round where players couldn't spawn with various weapons and vehicles.
• Fixed a bug that occurred when riding a horse where the ammo count UI would not show the correct information depending on the weapon being used.
• Fixed a visual alignment issue in the network graph.
• Fixed V-Sync refresh rate reset bug that occurred when the game is launched or when the user alt-tabs out and into the game.
• Fixed a bug where players could sometimes spawn with an incomplete loadout.
• Fixed the issue where players could activate the speed boost in airplanes without having the ability unlocked.
Please note that these patch notes are work in progress and will change.
Pre-load of the build has been set for 10:00 CET across all supported platforms. We hope that this will give you enough time to get everything downloaded prior to the CTE event.
For this event, we will be doing multiple sessions starting today.
24th of October – EU Slot – 19:30-20:30 CEST – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
24th of October – US Slot – 19:00-20:00 PDT – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
25th of October – EU Slot – 19:30-20:30 CEST – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
25th of October – US Slot – 19:00-20:00 PDT – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
26th of October – EU Slot – 19:30-20:30 CEST – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
26th of October – US Slot – 19:00-20:00 PDT – We all meet up to fill up the servers and then play for an hour.
As the focus of this test is stability and verification we will be leaving CTE up and running between the timed sessions as we collect performance data. Also as you requested we will provide you with servers running small modes in case we won´t be able to fill up the servers outside of the event hours.
We would also like you to rate your experience with this preview patch, once you have played a few games.
Please fill in the following survey to let us know how we are doing: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/77L5XWS
Also as a disclaimer, please note that this patch is a work in progress, and that we may add or remove fixes and changes as needed, without notice.