Zum Inhalt springen
[AvT]Chris

Interstate 1982 BC files!

Empfohlene Beiträge

The Interstate 1982 mod team has released the Battlecraft files to the community so you can begin mapping for the awsome new build that was released a few days ago!

Hey all,

I have taken some time to write the official Battlecraft 1942 list for 1.8!

Now, I want you to read some in this post before you begin posting stupid things in this forum like why it dont work and so on.

First off, download it from our site, this site!

Second, open the .cfg file in notepad or wordpad, edit the tag [GamePath] to reflect your Battlefield 1942 dir!

Third, place both the .cfg and .lst in your root BattleCraft dir(must be 2.1!!!)

Fourth, both Battlefield 1942 and Interstate 1982 must be latest version, BF42 must be 1.6 and IS82 must be 1.8 .

I repeat, your BattleCraft must be version 2.1. Check www.battlecraft42.com if you want further help on getting that.

Now, if you have read all this, you can download the .cfg and .lst now, and if you have followed these steps you can also get support.

Cheers,

TheFlyingCorpse

---

Download:

http://www.bf1982.com/detflygendelik/inter...1.8_bcfiles.zip