Zum Inhalt springen
-=Punkbuster=-

Patch 1.3: EA & Dice blocken Alternatives Ranking

Empfohlene Beiträge

Also irgend wie ist es doch recht komisch das sich hier leute beschweren das es ein boykot gibt. wenn ihr keine lust drauf habt dann last es. Aber ich wette das ich mindestens bei 75% der anti stimmen hier, ich auch irgend wo in einem anderen forum, unter einen anderen namen, oder sonst wo ein komment lesen werde das EA sich mal anstrengen soll, der patch ist scheisse usw...

Weil ich nicht glauben kann das ihr damit zufrieden seit, das BETAFIELD 2 stendig abstürzt oder der server browser nicht funzt oderdie tollen bugs im spiel wie z.b. das durch fliegen der rockets.

Ihr sitzt nämlich auch vor dem rechner und ärgert euch blau das ihr nicht getroffen habt wegen so einem bug.

Also macht doch eine gegen partition und seit glücklich.

Aber das werdet ihr wohl auch nicht machen da ich nicht glaube das ihr mit der jetzigen version zufrieden seit.

Und irgend wann kommt der tag, an dem der soupport für Battlefield 2 eingestelt wir und ihr euch glücklich schätzt das es noch Mods auf dieser welt gibt.

Soweit so gut!!!!

Grüsse NoSelf und der CANO 2 Server

Das Problem is einfach nur wenn du keine games von ea zocken willst welche den dann? Es gibt noch ein paar "kleine" firmen die ab und an mal gute games bringen, doch Top Dinger kommen halt meistens von ea.

Hey NoSelf,

Du hast ja soooooo recht:

Weil ich nicht glauben kann das ihr damit zufrieden seit, das BETAFIELD 2 stendig abstürzt oder der server browser nicht funzt oderdie tollen bugs im spiel wie z.b. das durch fliegen der rockets.

Ihr sitzt nämlich auch vor dem rechner und ärgert euch blau das ihr nicht getroffen habt wegen so einem bug.

... nur: alle REDEN davon und keiner kann oder will (?) es greifen -> deshalb hier der Bericht auf der GoodWire Community Seite mit Screenshots seit BF2 Patch 1.22 zum SEHEN !!

http://www.goodwire.net/bf2bugs :daumenrunter:

enJoY

Mit nettem Gruß,

Paule

Moin JoeChip,

und was hat das alles mit dem "Alternativen Ranking" zu tun ??? :blink:

Diskutiert Ihr hier nicht mittlerweile so "ganz nebenbei" ;) die Vorzüge und den Sinn und Zweck der anstehenden Petition am kommenden Wochenende?!

Falls doch nicht: am besten gar nicht ignorieren...

:super:

Hey NoSelf,

Du hast ja soooooo recht:

... nur: alle REDEN davon und keiner kann oder will (?) es greifen -> deshalb hier der Bericht auf der GoodWire Community Seite mit Screenshots seit BF2 Patch 1.22 zum SEHEN !!

http://www.goodwire.net/bf2bugs :daumenrunter:

enJoY

Mit nettem Gruß,

Paule

muhahahahaha! :D

das hat der doch verdient!

was campt der auch in der gegnerischen base,selbst schuld.

und das mit c4 is haar genau der gleiche mist.

der soll ari oder die schüssel angreifen,mehr nicht. ;)

ciao´

Gast hirtlitschka
So ein Boykott wäre schon eine geile Idee, und ich würd garantiert meine Server abschalten. Aber ich glaube nicht, dass da genug Leute mitmachen würden. Es gibt einfach viel zu viel beschissene Ranking-Clans und -Fanatiker, als dass so ein Boykott funktionieren würde.

bf2_boykott.jpg

Na dann macht doch um Himmelswillen mit, spielen könnt Ihr an dem Tag trotzdem! Saugt Euch mal Mods spielt unranked.

Wie es geht:

Um dem Protest Ausdruck zu verleihen, werden wir Battlefield 2 am Samstag, den 03.06.2006 für einen Tag ruhen lassen und unsere Server unzugänglich machen. Alle Teilnehmenden Server werden mit einem Passwort versehen und tragen am Anfang des Servernamen:

bf2-bday.info |

Und Ihr seid dabei.

Wir von CvA-Clan.de sind in dabei und spielen an diesem Tag ein paar Mods.

Cano 2 ist mit dabei!!!!!!!

Und wahren auch mit die ersten von dennen Banner reingestelt worden.

Ich hab da mal was bei EA.UK gefunden :

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t...4497af34686f189

Dice and EA are killing the battlefield legacy\franchise.

I've been an ardent support of Dice and the BF game, for YEARS, I played 1942 and DC, and now BF2. I've been supporting DICE, saying "They'll work it out, it will get better". No longer.

Absolutely dragging it out into the street, and blasting it's head off with a shotgun. Not because the game itself is horrible, but because of how it's been treated and how the customers have been treated.

The game was rushed out, horribly buggy, unfinished (Battlefield TV and Supply Mode anyone?), with either no testing, quality control, or IGNORED testing and quality control. Massive amounts of bugs and problems were put into a game released into the wild. Once the game is out, it's alot harder to fix.

Clanners are going to leave BF2 so fast when ET-QW hits, even if it's half as buggy as BF2 (which it won't be, it'll be almost perfect and NOT RUSHED like bf2).

The game caters to the noobs before the elite, has done NOTHING to help the community (ranked garbage crap, which has hurt mods and completely removed the possibility of getting custom maps played). The communities of BF1942 and Dc were fun, friendly, helpfull. The bf2 community is comprised of noobs, idiots who enjoy teamkilling, getting teamkilled and punishing, morons who can't fly the noobiest planes in history, and then EA adds there money grubbing little fingers with the booster crap.

The maps should have been FREE in each successive patch. Not this "booster" nonsense. This is not a collectable card game, it's a online shooter. You should not be making people pay more money for something that cost $90 in teh first place (or $40 or $50 or whatever USD it was), and should have been provided from the company for free after release.

EA\Dice can't pull this crap on a console gamer, because if a game bluescreens, or crashes constantly, or freezes, it won't be allowed to be released. Why can they pull this crap on PC gamers? They want the money. They don't want the game to be good, they just want to string us along until their next big thing.

Which is bf2142. Which will be rushed out as well, to compete with ET Quake Wars, which is looking like a better game, more balanced, better community with every day and every new piece of info.

I was in IRC, and saying what EA\Dice have failed at. Here is some of what I came up with:

Server browser:

It's been broken from day one. They "fixed" it for a bit, but then broke it again with the patch. Is it so damn hard to make a server browser.

Unlock crap:

If you want to add guns, add them into the regular game. I might say the regular unlocks were okay, but then EA just HAD to take it a step further and introduce "Pay for unlocks" in special forces. Either pay for SF or be disadvantaged in vanilla bf2.

But they screwed it anyway, you can just log on with anyone's account and get them anyway.

Ranked server crap:

I was looking forward to make custom maps. I learnt the shoddy and laggy, buggy editor. I made a crap map. I made a better map. I made a good map. I release it. No-one played it. No-one plays any. Why? Because you don't earn the precious virtual points that all the 15 year olds need to prove how big their e-peens are.

Breaking mods every patch.

I went to play battleracer after a patch. Oops, sorry, it's broken because of the patch. GG EA.

Patches:

This is almost an entire section on it's own. A litany of leaks, problems, failure to fix basic problems, whilst introducing MORE and MORE problems with every patch.

No maps:

Instead of getting free offical maps like 99% of FPS games get from their makers, we get "booster packs" that you have to pay for to get THREE crappy, 16 or 32 only maps.

oh wait. Except.

Wake island:

Who decided to release this instead of making a BF2 Lost Village is a idiot. I doubt it was any proper thing, probably some mappers side project. Lazy effort anyway, the map is a total plane person fest. And NO 16 or 32 size. 32 and 16 could have stuck on the island itself, 32 from one tip (uncap) to the other, fighting over the airfield. Nope. We get jet people pounding the US from the start.

Red bug not fixed:

It's been how long? Another problem in the litany of bugs that EA have failed to fix for BF2. It's a joke that a bug like this has been allowed to remain. But then again, EA is a joke for allowing BF2 to ship in that condition.

Plane personing:

Invincible planes for about 4 patches. Why did it take so long? Why did it take so damn long to fix an obvious problem. And it's still not fixed properly, because 70% of the time stinger missile just bounce off and hit a teammate. 1942 and DC had planes that were vunlerable.

Spawn camping:

Just look at Karkand. If it's 32 player, you usually have the USMC tank and APC camping the archway and the spawns near the MG, and the MEC tank camping the hill from the USMC uncap. Each one usually has 7 supply crates, so it takes a jihad jeep or 25 Anti-Tankers to kill them. Plus there is no spawn protection, so you can spawn and you instantly get hit by 5 guys waiting behind your spawn with claymores, or c4, or grenades, or a shotgun, or said tank\apc.

Booster Packs:

See "No Maps". These are lazy, crappy maps designed to fleece consumers. not to "Expand the battlefield experience". 3 half finished (no 64 player) maps are not something to be selling to anyone. Should have been free from the start, or combined like it was supposed to be before EA decided on thier stupid stEAm wannabe.

"Features" like vehicle drop instead of FIXING THE GAME:

Instead of spening time fixing red bug, or balancing the game, lets just add a stupid feature like dropping vehicles every 45 seconds. Who cares that they can be dropped on anywhere, on vehicles, people, on rooves.

Crashes, Freezes, Lag, tech problems:

I had to change my sound settings because BF2 sound would stutter. No fix, just "change your settings". Lag is abundant, netcode is sloppy, constant crashes (I went 8 clan matches in a row with crashes to desktop or straight restarts recently).

Squad bug:

Still have not fixed the "unable to make squads" problem:

Mucking around with the spawn system:

It was fine. It made for quick, fast battles. Not any more. Defense will win, because if the squad leader dies, your squad will pretty much get wiped out unless the flag is defended by 1 or 2 guys.

About the only thing that actually worked, was special forces but still EA\DICE SCREWED UP HALF THE MAPS WITH ONE OF THEIR PATCHES

C4 chucking, Prone jumping, Claymore spam, PKM uber-buff.

I don't even have to talk about these.

Battlefield is now a joke. Something that people who play COD or ET or CS laugh at. The community has become a cesspool of negativity, and it all draws back to EA|DICE, rushing the game, failing to fix bugs, introducing things that destroy community spirit (ranked crap, stat padding), and then failing to fix the game with their patches.

HAHAHAH being anti EA is not cool anymore, move on it's just being silly.

Really whatever they do, you guys will whine whine whine.

It's pointless. Oh the game is rushed, oh the patches are rushed. Man, get a life.

meine meinung ;)

und Özge, schon AF bestellt ? *lol*

japp, wieso ned mir ham SF und EF gefallen :huh:

aber ich spiel auch USI und OPK ;)

nur weil EA-bashing gerade "in" ist, soll ich auf meinen Spielspaß verzichten? ihr könnt ja gerne nur Mods spielen aber dann solltet ihr auch nicht jedesmal rummeckern wenn ne Boosterpack News rauskommt wie scheisse das doch aussieht, das ihr es sowieso nicht kaufen werdet und etc.

dann kauft es halt nix und nervt die nicht, die es spielen wollen und denen es gefällt, es zwingt euch keiner

genauso wie ihr auch gerne wieder BF42 spielen können, verkauft euer BF2 da bekommt ihr noch ein bisschen Kohle dazu aber nee dann wird ja wieder bei jeder BF2 News rumgeflennt was das Zeug hält und das man "back to the roots" soll

wenn BF2 so scheisse und verbuggt ist wieso spielt ihr es dann noch und wieso interresieren euch die News dazu?

Man sieht Ötzge hat nicht auf gepasst.

Im grunde gefählt das spiel ja. Aber es ist halt so das es von jedem patch zu patch schlimmer wird was EA\Dice sich da leistet.

Am besten finde ich zur zeit den Comander bug.