Zum Inhalt springen
Poow

Fun Stuff

Empfohlene Beiträge

Und es gibt noch mehr!

Dog In A Bath Tub 
This is a proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

"I tried like hell to pull off a Dog In A Bath Tub on Suzy, but her queaf threw my balance off."
http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dog+In+A+Bath+Tub

22.jpg

Bearbeitet von Underdog
  • Gefällt mir! 1

Necrofridge, vor 17 Stunden:

KLSiD6T.jpg#

Kann jetzt endlich Kranplätze verdichten :3 

Und auf Reddit karma sammeln ;)

• Gefällt mir! 1

Underdog, vor 19 Stunden:
Und es gibt noch mehr!

22.jpg

While a girl is sucking you off, right as you are about to cum, you grab hold of her head and pull her mouth as far onto your cock as possible. She proceeds to gag from the cock unexpectedly being rammed down her throat, but since your cock is blocking her air passage, her cough (and your cum) exit through her nose. The cum dripping out of both of the girl’s nostrils, resembles a dragon’s snout - and after pulling a stunt like this, you can be sure she's going to be an angry one.
I pulled an Angry Dragon on that slut I hooked up with last night. 

I dare you to do the Angry Dragon on that chick if you end up going back to her place tonight.
when a woman is giving a man head, he pulls out, and nuts in her eye. Upon doing this, she will let out some sort of grunt of disapproval, and at this point he kicks her in the shin. This poor girl, being pissed and hurt, will hobble after your laughing ass.
dude,i gave your sister an angry pirate, and thats why she's limping a little...(don't ask why she's walking like she has a stick up her ass... thats a whole different story dude.)

Na so einfallsreich auch wieder nich, sind ja nur irgendwelche bekannten Katzenvideos nachgestellt *lol*.

• Gefällt mir! 1