Zum Inhalt springen
bosco

PR Dev Journal

Empfohlene Beiträge

Die neue Russenmap schaut echt gut aus. Waldmaps gefallen mir überhaut sehr gut.

Gegen Ins hab ich nihts, vor allem jetzt, da scheinbar einiges für das Balancing getan wurde.

So es gibt mal wieder was wichtiges :D

[R-DEV]Rhino

Hey all, today I present to you the WZ551A (note, not the WZ551) and the QJC-88 12.7mm MG which many of our team members have been working on over the past few months.

screen1717.jpg

WZ551A

The WZ551A will act as the new "Light APC" for the PLA, much like the Stryker dose for the US Army, the difference being between them is that the WZ551A has a small turret / shield around the gunner and the Stryker has a RWS on its HMG but both offer more or less the same protection to the gunner, apart from of course the RWS offers slightly more.

Please note, that the "WZ551" which is currently ingame with the Cannon turret will still be present ingame, just that the new WZ551A will also be along side it.

wz551a.jpgwz551.jpg

The WZ551A was made off the vbf2 WZ551 by simply removing the current turret via code and adding on a new custom made turret also via code. This means that no model edits where made to the WZ551 and it still uses the same mesh and textures for the WZ551A just the new custom turret has been added ontop.

Credits:

Turret Model: [R-DEV]PRC_Heavy_Z

Turret UV: [R-DEV]ohnomelon

Turret Texture: [R-DEV]Pride

Turret Export: [R-DEV]Rhino

Coding: [R-DEV]Rhino

wz551a_1.jpg

wz551a_2.jpg

wz551a_5.jpg

QJC-88 12.7mm MG

The QJC-88 is a 12.7mm Machine Gun (MG) that is fitted onto many Chinese Military Vehicles including the WZ551A which is designed to engine both ground and air targets. With it being able to aim 85degs up into the air, helicopters should be very wary of this threat. For now this MG is only fitted to the WZ551A but in the future we plan to fit this MG onto many more Chinese Vehicles.

Modelled and Skinned by two of our newest Contributors, [R-CON]in3d and [R-CON]Alina_Gal who also both did the 30mm rounds that are on the vehicle depo, the QJC-88 is easily one of our highest quality MGs in the mod. [R-CON]in3d is a professional Game Artist who has worked on titles such as the Unreal Tournament series. [R-CON]I.N is also helping out [R-CON]Alina_Gal with putting together a portfolio to get into the Games Industry. We hope they will both be doing much more work towards Project Reality in the future.

Credits:

Model: [R-CON]in3d

UV: [R-CON]in3d

Texture: [R-CON]Alina_Gal

Export: [R-DEV]Rhino

Coding: [R-DEV]Rhino

qjc-88_2.jpg

qjc-88_5.jpg

qjc-88_3.jpg

Link mit noch mehr bildern

Bearbeitet von hall0

[R-DEV]Dr Rank

[MAP] Sangin - Update

I decided to put up a few new WIP screenshots of Sangin (my new 4km x 4km Southern Afghanistan map - Kashan/Qinling sized) as a way of saying thankyou to all of our supportive community members in light of our sucesses in MOTY 2008. Its also been a while since I've posted any information on this one, so now seems like a good time to bring you all up to speed. If you missed the original Dev Journal Entry on the map you can find it here:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f316...angin-wip.html

A lot of the detail has yet to be added, compounds have not yet been fully built, object lightmaps have not been run, and most of what you see is subject to change (all of the grass etc you currently see in the fields will be replaced using Rhino's new overgrowth field technique and will include a greater variety of crops/grass). I also have some pretty exciting ideas regarding gamemodes, which will of course all be geared towards making this the most realistic gaming experience possible. More details on those will be released at a later date.

A WIP minimap:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h29/Dr_R...pg?t=1236044482

Some ingame screenshots:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h29/Dr_R...pg?t=1236044482

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h29/Dr_R...pg?t=1236043137

Leider liesen sich die bilder net direkt verlinken. Aber wie immer findet ihr die bilder und mehr infos hier

Man Basti jetz schreib ich das hier schon fett :fear2:

:rofl:

Mh, kay, ich dachte der chinook wäre aus einem anderen Fred. Habe nur den Quote hier gelesen :)

Kein problem.

Btw.

Hier gibts auch noch das

KM 2000 und die

P8 für die GF zu sehen.

[MAP] Sangin - Update
In die Map hab ich mich schon nach der ersten Vorstellung vor einem Jahr verliebt. Schön zu sehen, dass es voran geht :)